Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal by Venus Versa uses advanced technology to permanently reduce unwanted hair on the face and body. You can finally enjoy smooth, hair-free skin with results that last longer than traditional methods. Long-term hair removal treatments have become the go-to solution for patients who are tired of relying on shaving, waxing, plucking, and using messy depilatory creams.We offer an aesthetic laser system for treating unwanted hair of all skin types. This advanced system offers fast and effective results for your unwanted hair.
What does Laser Hair Removal treat?
Laser Hair Removal is a non-invasive way to remove unwanted body hair from just about every part of the body.
Where on the body can Laser Hair Removal be used?
- Laser Hair removal can be done on just about any part of the body except the eyes. Commonly treated areas are below:
- Back of the neck
What devices can do Hair Removal?
If you’re getting hair removal done, your treatment provider may be using Venus Velocity™ (diode laser hair removal) or Venus Versa™ (IPL hair removal)
Will this Treatment work for me?
Hair removal treatments are for individuals who want to permanently reduce unwanted hair on their face or body because they’re tired of the conventional methods that only yield temporary results.
You may not be able to get IPL laser hair removal if you have/are:
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin
Can I do it during my lunch break?
Laser hair removal treatments are fast, even on larger areas like the back or two full legs. It’s also ideal for treating multiple areas, like the bikini area and underarms.
For IPL hair removal, it depends on what part of the body you’re getting treated. If it’s a smaller area, it may only take as little as 15-30 minutes. A larger area, like two full legs, may take up to 60 minutes.
How many sessions will I need to see results?
For laser hair removal, most patients receive 4-6 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person’s skin type, hair color and texture, and the area being treated.
For IPL hair removal, you’ll likely need 6-10 treatments per area, again depending on each individual person and the area being treated.
How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done 4-8 weeks apart for laser hair removal. For IPL hair removal, treatments are done 4-6 weeks apart for the face and 4-8 weeks apart for the body.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment, regardless of whether you’re doing IPL or laser hair removal.
Upper-lip – $100
Chin – $100
Sideburns – $100
Beard – $200
Full Face – $200
Back – $400
Bikini – $250
Brazilian – $350
Underarms – $200
Chest – $250
Half Arm – $250
Full Arm – $350
Half Leg – $350
Full Leg – $500